WE WORK WITH SMALL GROUPS TO RESPECT THE SAFETY REGULATIONS AND TO GUARANTEE YOU MAXIMUM ATTENTION AND THE BEST POSSIBILE EXPERIENCE. ?
Are you one of those people who don’t feel like cooking just for themselves? And do you buy most of your food ready-made? (delivery service, supermarket, snackbar, you name it?)
If you’re tired of spending lots of money on food that often isn’t really nourishing and healthy we have the perfect (re)solution for you!
Cooking a healthy meal doesn’t have to take a long time.
Make 2020 the year you start to enjoy cooking for yourself and to treat your body like the temple it is! Cooking for one has never been so easy.
Potato gnocchi with home-made pesto and burrata
Risotto con verdure miste, a creamy risotto with mixed vegetables and Parmesan “cookies”
Pollo con peperonata, a comforting chicken stew with bell peppers and herbs in a rich tomato sauce (also in veggie version for vegetarians)
Fruit tartlets with home-made fruit sorbet to satisfy your sweet tooth.
What You Can Expect: learn how to cook quick, healthy meals for one that are also comforting, delicious and unexpensive! Also learn how to use left-overs like boiled potatoes for incredibly yummy little masterpieces, how to make variations to the basic recipes, a few tips and tricks on simplyfing your cooking life and what to always have in your pantry for quick, satisfying meals.
You’re going to be cooking for yourself but you can always make a double batch and share with someone you love. :).
During our workshops you work together with other participants in a relaxed, hands-on environment under the guidance of our professional cooking instructors.
- Classes last 2 to 2,5 hours max.
- You work with other students in groups of max. 2 pp.
- This workshop is limited to 10 participants.
- You will be standing, working and cooking for most of the time so make sure you wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and tie back long hair.
- You will enjoy a glass of Italian bubbles at arrival, a glass of wine and other drinks with little nibbles during the cooking class, plus a generous tasting of every dish.
- Participants receive a 10% discount for purchasing ingredients, pasta machines, aprons, kitchen gadgets and other cooking classes on the day of the class.
PLEASE NOTE: These classes do not include a lunch or dinner sitting at the table. You’ll prepare the dishes and taste them. We encourage taking home left-overs/surplus food so please take your own containers. You can also buy ecologic food containers from La Cucina del Sole (1 euro per piece).
Should you have any allergies/intolerances/special dietary requirements, please state them when booking this workshop. Adjustments to recipes during the workshop are quite difficult and sometimes impossible. Thank you for your collaboration.
Date: Tuesday 26 January 2021
Time: 18.00-20.30 h.
Price: 74,00 euro per person all-in