WE WORK WITH SMALL GROUPS TO RESPECT THE SAFETY REGULATIONS AND TO GUARANTEE YOU MAXIMUM ATTENTION AND THE BEST POSSIBILE EXPERIENCE.
Come learn how to make 3 wonderful types of filled pasta. You’ll prepare the dough from scratch and work at the fillings that make these stuffed pastas irresistible.
Cappellacci con burrata e pomodori secchi (big tortelli with burrata cheese, basil and sun-dried tomatoes);
Fagottini con pecorino e piselli (little pillows stuffed with pecorino and peas);
Caramelle con ricotta, nocciole e arancia (caramelle with ricotta, orange and hazelnut)
What You Can Expect: you’ll learn filled pasta techniques (3 pastas). During our workshops you work together with other students in a relaxed, hands-on environment under the guidance of our professional cooking instructors.
- Classes last 2 to 2 1/2 hours max.
- You work with other students in groups of 2 pp.
- This workshop is limited to 8 students.
- You will be standing, working and cooking for most of the time so make sure you wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and tie back long hair.
- You will enjoy coffee/tea at arrival, a glass of wine and other drinks with little nibbles during the cooking class, plus a generous tasting of 1 type of pasta.
- Participants receive a 10% discount for purchasing ingredients, pasta machines, aprons, kitchen gadgets and other cooking classes on the day of the class.
These classes do not include a lunch or dinner sitting at the table. You’ll prepare 3 pastas and 1 sauce and we’ll cook and taste 1 pasta + 1 sauce. The other 2 types of pasta will be taken home (you’ll also receive the recipes for the related sauces).
We encourage taking home left-overs/surplus pasta so please take your own containers. You can also buy ecologic food containers from La Cucina del Sole (1 euro per piece).
Should you have any allergies/intolerances/special dietary requirements, please state them when booking this workshop. Adjustments to recipes during the workshop are quite difficult and sometimes impossible. Thank you for your collaboration.
Date: Friday 1 October 2021
Time: Friday: 10.30-12.30; Sunday: 16.30-18.30 h.
Price: 74,00 euro per person