THIS CLASS IS FOR CHILDREN BETWEEN 9 AND 12 YEARS OLD
Come and make pasta with your child! Home-made pasta is healthy, tasty and so easy to prepare!
Our chef Jasmine will help you create three amazing types of egg pasta:
- farfalle (butterflies)
- tagliatelle (flat noodles) and
- maltagliati with a lovely tomato-basil sauce.
You will make both the pastas and the sauce. After that you’ll taste the maltagliati and will take the other two pastas home with you to prepare them for the whole family the way you like the most!
Please bring your own Tupperware boxes/plastic bags to take the pasta home with you. You can also buy eco doggy-bag boxes from us (1 euro per piece).
During this workshop we serve apple juice, mango juice, water/mineral water and fruit (fresh and dried, as a little healthy snack). And coffee/tea and/or a glass of wine for the parents. 🙂
What You Can Expect: during this pasta class you prepare three delicious pastas to taste and to take home.
During this class you and your child are served apple juice, water, Italian mineral water, coffee/tea and little snacks (fresh and dried fruit, scrocchi plus some of the pasta and sauce you’ve made).
The rest of the pasta can be taken home to enjoy with the whole family.
You work together with your child in a relaxed, hands-on environment under the guidance of our professional cooking instructors.
- This class lasts 2 to 2,5 hours max.
- You work as a small team with your child.
- This workshop is limited to 8 parent/child couples.
- You will be standing, working and cooking for most of the time so make sure you wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and tie back long hair.
- You will enjoy coffee/tea/apple juice/water at arrival, drinks with little nibbles during the cooking class, plus a generous tasting of one pasta + sauce.
- Students receive a 10% discount for purchasing ingredients, pasta machines, aprons, kitchen gadgets and other cooking classes on the day of the class.
These classes do not include a lunch or dinner sitting at the table. You’ll prepare the pastas and taste one of them + sauce. We encourage taking home left-overs/surplus pasta so please take your own containers. You can also buy ecologic food containers from La Cucina del Sole (1 euro per piece).
Should you have any allergies/intolerances/special dietary requirements, please state them when booking this workshop. Adjustments to recipes during the workshop are quite difficult and sometimes impossible. Thank you for your collaboration.
Should you want to take your own aprons, please feel free to do so. Otherwise you can use ours.
Date: Wednesday 29 January 2020
Time: 14.00-16.00 h.
Price: 69,00 euros for 1 parent/1 child
For detailed info on this workshop check out the Parent and Child Pasta Making cooking class page (click here).