THIS CLASS IS FOR CHILDREN BETWEEN 6 AND 9
Come bake the yummyest Italian cookies with your child!
Our chef Jasmine helps you create three amazing types of cookies:
- baci di dama (lady’s kisses with chocolate and hazelnut, famous cookies from Piemonte)
- gocciole (chocolate chip cookies)
- Ligurian flower-shaped canestrelli, with a lovely dusting of powdered sugar.
What You Can Expect: during this baking workshop you prepare delicious cookies to taste and to take home.
During this class you and your child are served apple juice, water, Italian mineral water, coffee/tea and little snacks (fresh and dried fruit, scrocchi plus some of the cookies you’ve baked).
The rest of the cookies can be taken home to enjoy with the whole family.
You work together with your child in a relaxed, hands-on environment under the guidance of our professional cooking instructors.
- This class lasts 2 to 2,5 hours max.
- You work as a small team with your child.
- This workshop is limited to 8 parent/child couples.
- You will be standing, working and cooking for most of the time so make sure you wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and tie back long hair.
- You will enjoy coffee/tea/apple juice/water at arrival, drinks with little nibbles during the cooking class, plus a generous tasting of every cookie.
- Students receive a 10% discount for purchasing ingredients, pasta machines, aprons, kitchen gadgets and other cooking classes on the day of the class.
These classes do not include a lunch or dinner sitting at the table. You’ll prepare the cookies and taste them. We encourage taking home left-overs/surplus cookies so please take your own containers. You can also buy ecologic food containers from La Cucina del Sole (1 euro per piece).
Should you have any allergies/intolerances/special dietary requirements, please state them when booking this workshop. Adjustments to recipes during the workshop are quite difficult and sometimes impossible. Thank you for your collaboration.
Should you want to take your own aprons, please feel free to do so. Otherwise you can use ours.
Date: Sunday 19 January 2020
Time: 10.30-12.30 h.
Price: 69,00 euro per parent/child couple (1 parent/1 child)